Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over in the United Kingdom and is not associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook.
2. Employees of Attic Ltd or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must like the Facebook post and leave a comment. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Attic accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 22 November 2015. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The draw will be performed by a random selection process. The draw will take place on 23 November 2015.
10. The winner will receive an Attic voucher to the value of £100
11. Attic accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the shop).
12. The winner will be notified by Facebook message on or before 25 November 2015 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Attic within 14 days of being notified by Attic, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Attic shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Attic shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will either be sent to the winner by post or arrangements made for the winner to collect the prize from the shop at 33 St Mary's Street, Stamford, PE9 2DS.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Attic's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Attic, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's image, photograph and name for publicity purposes and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. Attic shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it.
18. Attic accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Attic further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Attic for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. Attic reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Attic in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Attic shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Promoter: Attic Limited, 33 St Mary's Street, Stamford, PE9 2DS.